Skill Immigration
page-template-default,page,page-id-15678,bridge-core-1.0.4,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,qode-theme-ver-18.0.9,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.10.0,vc_responsive

Skill Immigration


Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses.
Capital : Canberra Dialing code : +61
Population : 23.78 million (2015) World Bank
Currency : Australian Dollar

Australia is the 6th largest country in the world, covering around 7.6 million square kilometers – about the same size as continental USA. Australia is a multi-cultural region and allow the foreigners and immigrants to be the part of their civilization and can become the permanent resident.
The purpose of the skilled migration scheme is to attract people with skills, which would be of benefit to Australia. If successful in applying for skilled migration, you will be granted permanent residence. In order to be eligible for skilled migration, you or your spouse must be able to satisfy the following basic requirements:

    • Age: You must be under 45 years of age when you apply
    • English language: You must have sufficient ability in the English language for working in Australia. This is known as vocational English
    • Qualifications: You must have post-secondary (such as university or trade) qualifications, or in a small number of cases, substantial relevant work experience. You must get your skills assessed by the relevant Australian assessing body.
    • Occupation: You must nominate a skilled occupation, which fits your skills and qualifications. The nominated occupation must be in the Skilled Occupations List.
    • Recent Work Experience: Generally you need to show that you have worked in a skilled occupation for a set period of time. The amount of relevant work experience you must have is dependent on the occupation that you nominate. If you are an international student you may qualify for a waiver of this requirement.

The Department of Border Protection allow the immigrants, come to Australia under the following categories;

  • Independent Category (Subclass 189)

The independent Category (subclass 189) was introduced to cater the skill shortfalls in the Australian Economy. It is a Permanent Residency Visa and falls under the Australian immigration point based system. Applicants must furnish that they possess the qualification or the skills of an occupation in the Skill Occupation List (SOL). Applicants do not need any sponsorship from some employer, Family, State and Territory Government nomination. Skilled independent category (Subclass 189) applicants are required to obtain a minimum of 60-points on the skill assessment.

  • State Nomination Category (Sub Class 190)

This is a Permanent Resident category which is an option to the individuals who cannot meet the skilled Independent criteria and for those applicants whose occupation is not in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL1). The basic requirement of this category to get a sponsorship from a state/territory in Australia. Applicant should also meet the points system by scoring 60-points. This category is designed by the Australian Govt. to address skill shortages in particular state/territory in Australia.
Under the state nomination category applicant must live for 2-years in the specific state from which he/she has been nominated.

  • Provisional Nominee Program (Sub Class 489)

Provisional Category, this visa is granted for a period of 4-years, who cannot meet the skilled immigration criteria. This visa provides you the pathway to permanent residency in Australia.
The basic requirement of this of this category to get the sponsorship either from a sponsoring state or territory regional area or eligible relative living in a designated area. Applicants should also meet the point system criteria by scoring 60-points, including the points from the relatives, state sponsorship. This category is designed by the Australian government to address the skill shortages in the designated areas of Australia.

Under the Skilled Regional Sponsorship category the applicant must spent first 2-years and work for at least 12-months in a specific or designated regional area of Australia, this is a mandatory condition to further apply for a Permanent Residency.


Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It’s also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
Capital: Ottawa
Dialing code: +1
Prime minister
Justin Trudeau
Population: 35.85 million (2015) World Bank
Currency: Canadian dollar

The Govt. of Canada opened doors for Immigrants when it introduced the New Immigration System in 2015. Now, It has opened up his arms to welcome immigrants as it further plans to make immigration simpler and faster.
Rules have been molded to make it simpler for Candidates applying for Canada permanent residency under the following categories;

    • Federal Skill Immigration (Express Entry)
    • Federal Trade Worker
    • Provincial Nomination Program

If an applicant meet all the conditions set out in the minimum requirements, we will assess your application based on the selection factors in the federal skilled worker point’s grid.
The selection factors are:

    • your skills in English and/or French (Canada’s two official languages),
    • your education,
    • your work experience,
    • your age,
    • whether you have a valid job offer, and
    • Your adaptability (how well you are likely to settle here).

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada, unless you:

    • Are currently able to legally work in Canada, and
    • Have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.

If you are married or live with a common-law foreign national partner in Canada, and that person also meets the above conditions, you can decide which one of you will apply under Express Entry as a principal applicant.
A common-law partner is a person who has lived with you in a conjugal relationship for at least one year. Common-law partner refers to both opposite-sex and same-sex couples.Look at each selection factor and see which one of you is most likely to meet the eligibility requirements and earn the most points. That person should apply as the principal applicant.

  • Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)

Most provinces and territories in Canada can nominate immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live there.
Each province and territory has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and criteria for their PNP. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target students, business people, skilled workers or semi-skilled workers.
If you are nominated under a non-Express Entry stream:

    • You will have to apply through the paper-based process, and
    • If the province or territory finds you eligible and nominates you, you will send an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must:

    • Meet their requirements, and
    • Meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry
  • Quebec Skill Worker Program

Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.
To apply as a skilled worker in Quebec, you must:

    • Apply to the Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), then
    • Apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.