In the field of engineering, a chemical engineer is a professional, equipped with the knowledge of chemical engineering, who works principally in the chemical industry to convert basic raw materials into a variety of products and deals with the design and operation of plants and equipment. In general, a chemical engineer is one who applies and uses principles of chemical engineering in any of its various practical applications; these often include
Responsible for the daily operations of assigned hospice programs providing leadership, direction and mentor-ship to the programs local leadership. Responsible for providing direction, guidance and oversight to program management in administrative, clinical, program expansion and community relations activities.
- Oversee and direct hospice program senior management in the planning and implementation of administrative and operations strategies, objectives and activities for the delivery of patient and family services.
- Guide and direct program senior management in budgetary planning, preparation and overview of expenses and revenues for all program activity.
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational policies and procedures and ensures standards of care and practice are in compliance with all organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- AND MORE……………….
- Minimum 10 – 15 years hospice industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years large census, multi-site hospice senior leadership experience: operations & sales, budgets, planning, implementation….etc.
- Proven, verifiable performance.