Software development is the process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components. Software development is a process of writing and maintaining the source code, but in a broader sense, it includes all that is involved between the conception of the desired software through to the final manifestation of the software, sometimes in a planned and structured process. Therefore, software development may include research, new development, prototyping, modification, reuse, re-engineering, maintenance, or any other activities that result in software products
- Oversee and direct hospice program senior management in the planning and implementation of administrative and operations strategies, objectives and activities for the delivery of patient and family services.
- Guide and direct program senior management in budgetary planning, preparation and overview of expenses and revenues for all program activity.
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational policies and procedures and ensures standards of care and practice are in compliance with all organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- AND MORE……………….
- Minimum 10 – 15 years hospice industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years large census, multi-site hospice senior leadership experience: operations & sales, budgets, planning, implementation….etc.
- Proven, verifiable performance.