Management (or managing) is the administration of an organization, whether it is a business, a not-for-profit organization, or government body. Management includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees (or of volunteers) to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources. The term “management” may also refer to those people who manage an organization – individually: managers.
- Oversee and direct hospice program senior management in the planning and implementation of administrative and operations strategies, objectives and activities for the delivery of patient and family services.
- Guide and direct program senior management in budgetary planning, preparation and overview of expenses and revenues for all program activity.
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational policies and procedures and ensures standards of care and practice are in compliance with all organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- AND MORE……………….
- Minimum 10 – 15 years hospice industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years large census, multi-site hospice senior leadership experience: operations & sales, budgets, planning, implementation….etc.
- Proven, verifiable performance.