Textile manufacturing is a major industry. It is based on the conversion of fibre into yarn, yarn into fabric. These are then dyed or printed, fabricated into clothes. Different types of fibres are used to produce yarn. Cotton remains the most important natural fibre, so is treated in depth. There are many variable processes available at the spinning and fabric-forming stages coupled with the complexities of the finishing and colouration processes to the production of a wide range of products.
Responsible for the daily operations of assigned hospice programs providing leadership, direction and mentor-ship to the programs local leadership. Responsible for providing direction, guidance and oversight to program management in administrative, clinical, program expansion and community relations activities.
- Oversee and direct hospice program senior management in the planning and implementation of administrative and operations strategies, objectives and activities for the delivery of patient and family services.
- Guide and direct program senior management in budgetary planning, preparation and overview of expenses and revenues for all program activity.
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational policies and procedures and ensures standards of care and practice are in compliance with all organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- AND MORE……………….
- Minimum 10 – 15 years hospice industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years large census, multi-site hospice senior leadership experience: operations & sales, budgets, planning, implementation….etc.
- Proven, verifiable performance.